Selling to the Co-op: Wellness Vendor Standards
- Products must not contain artificial colors, flavors, or scents.
- Products must not be tested on animals.
- We prefer products that contain certified organic ingredients.
- We require that manufacturers use the Natural Products Association’s Standard and Certification for Personal Care Products as a reference.
- Products must be compliant with current FDA labeling requirements.
- Products must adhere to the U.S. Food & Drug Administration’s GMP standards.
- All products must be invoiced at time of delivery.
- Vendors must fully disclose:
- Ingredient lists
- Distribution (internet, physical, multi-level marketing, etc.)
- All product research documentation
If your product does not qualify under this policy,
please do not submit it to New Pioneer for consideration.
When will New Pioneer follow up?
Due to the number of product submissions we receive, it is possible that New Pioneer may not respond to your submission.
We respect your time and will contact you if we need more information or have an interest in carrying your item.
Please confirm that the email address that you submit with your package is correct.