Wellness Vendor Standards
- Products must not contain artificial colors, flavors, or scents.
- Products must not be tested on animals.
- We prefer products that contain certified organic ingredients.
- We require that manufacturers use the Natural Products Association’s Standard and Certification for Personal Care Products as a reference.
- Products must be compliant with current FDA labeling requirements.
- Products must adhere to the U.S. Food & Drug Administration’s GMP standards.
- All products must be invoiced at time of delivery.
- Vendors must fully disclose:
- Ingredient lists
- Distribution (internet, physical, multi-level marketing, etc.)
- All product research documentation
< Back to Product Submission Guidelines