Product Submission Checklist
Selling to the Co-op: Product Submission Checklist
New Pioneer features natural, organic, and specialty items, free of trans-fats and artificial additives, colors, and preservatives. Additionally, we avoid items made with high fructose corn syrup, genetically modified ingredients, and rGBH (recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone).
If your product does not qualify under this policy, please do not submit it to New Pioneer for consideration.
Please be sure to include the following information with your product submission:
1. Product samples
2. Labels for all items, including full 12 digit UPC code*
3. Complete list of ingredients
4. Nutritional data
5. Packaging (or picture if not available)
6. Organic certificate (if applicable)
7. Processing license (if local vendor of processed foods)
8. Documentation of liability insurance (if local vendor of processed foods)
9. USDA approval stamp must appear on packaging if the product contains meat
10. Country and state of origin
11. Distributor and/or broker information, if applicable
12. Unit or case costs
13. Freight costs (if applicable)
14. Vendor/broker contact info, including email address
15. List of other Iowa retailers currently carrying the item
* Small businesses can purchase affordable individual UPC codes from BuyABarcode.com.
When will New Pioneer follow up?
Due to the number of product submissions we receive, it is possible that New Pioneer may not respond to your submission.
We respect your time and will contact you if we need more information or have an interest in carrying your item.
Please confirm that the email address that you submit with your package is correct.