2021 VOTING PROCEDURE
You must hold a New Pioneer Food Co-op owner share in your own name to participate in voting.
- Only the shareholder (owner) may vote. Spouses and household members without their own shares are not eligible. The shareholder is the name on the mailing address of this publication. You may also inquire at a store register, call (319) 248-6400, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the name in which the owner share is held and confirm your owner number.
- To vote in the 2021 New Pi Board elections, you must have been an owner as of September 13, 2021.
HOW TO VOTE
- Click on the button below to access the login page of the official 2021 New Pioneer Co-op election.
- You should have received a letter and an email including your login credentials.
- Once logged in, follow the online voting instructions. Full candiate bios can be found on the voting site. You will not be able to review, change or access your ballot once submitted.
- Online voting is open now and ends at 11:59 PM Central, October 21, 2021.
- If you have any problems voting online or need assitance with your login information, please email email@example.com.