Board Candidate Election
2019 VOTING PROCEDURE
You must hold a New Pioneer Food Co-op owner share in your own name to participate in voting.
- Only the shareholder (owner) may vote. Spouses and household members without their own shares are not eligible. The shareholder is the name on the mailing address of this publication. You may also inquire at a store register, call (319) 248-6400, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the name in which the owner share is held and confirm your owner number.
- To vote in the 2019 New Pi Board elections, you must have been an owner as of September 13, 2018.
How to Vote
- Click on the button below to access the login page of the official 2019 New Pioneer Co-op election.
- Use your your Member Number and your 5 digit zip code on file to login.
- Once logged in, follow the online voting instructions. You will not be able to review, change or access your ballot once submitted.
- Online voting begins September 10, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM Central, October 24, 2019.
- Do not mail this ballot if you plan to vote online.
If you have any problems voting online, please email email@example.com.