In honor of National Voter Registration Day, we’ve compiled a list of resources to help you prepare for Election Day. Now is the time to make sure that you’re registered to vote, have the proper identification, decide how you're voting and, know where your polling place is so you can be ready to cast your ballot on November 3!
- Register or Update Your Registration Online
- Vote Early By Mail
- Think you already requested a mailed ballot? You can confirm here.
- Vote Early in Person
- Find Your Polling Place
- Valid Forms of ID in Iowa
- Become a Poll Worker
Important dates to remember:
- In Person Registration: Saturday, October 24th is the final day to pre-register to vote, if you are not registered to vote in the county where you live, you may go to your correct polling place and register on Election Day.
- Vote By Mail Registration: The deadline to request a ballot by mail is 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 24, 2020.
- Early voting in Iowa begins Monday, October 5