I asked our team for ideas for fantastic stocking stuffers (or small gifts), and the response was overwhelming – apparently your Co-op is stocking stuffer central!
We have delicious artificial color- & corn syrup-free Wholesome! Candy Canes (Fair Trade too!
Those are them below!), but that’s just getting started – here’s what’s going in our stockings (names of gifters removed to protect their gifts from being revealed):
Fun & Relaxation:
- Pacha froth bombs (below!) or beautiful bar soaps
- Zum Holiday Boxes, soaps, room spray, or face bars, or cute stocking stuffer size soaps
- Local Sunleaf Aromatherapy items: room scents, essential oils, reed diffusers, and more
- Local Aura Cacia Aromatherapy bubble bath packets, shower tabs, bubble bath, essential oils, or bath salts
- Lavender pillow spray and a local Patti Z. eye pillow for winter relaxation.
- Badger Balm for Hardworking Hands
- Local EcoLips Lip Scrub or Mongo Kiss lip balm – especially good for cold weather!
- Emergen-C packets
- UNREAL Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (above!)
- Local Sweet Raw Joy Chocolates (vegan, paleo, and wheat free!)
- Local Noah’s Raw Chocolates
- Good Day Chocolates, either Energizing or Calming, depending on the recipient!
- Alter Eco Fair Trade Truffles
- Any number of our chocolate bars, like Equal Exchange’s Dark Chocolate Caramel Crunch with Sea Salt mmmmm...
- Chocolove candy bars (we particularly love their Toffee & Raspberry bars!), super addictive almond or peanut toffee chocolates (yellow box below), & peanut butter cups
- Celestial Seasonings Peppermint Tea
- Holiday coffee roasts like local Wake Up Iowa’s Seasonal Happiness Holiday Blend (above)
- Frico Frizzante Sparkling Wine Cans!
- Small single serve Freixenet bubbly wine (above)
- Hibiscus flowers in syrup – stunning in a glass of Champagne!
- Local beers
- Cacoco Drinking Chocolate (in a beautiful box – below)
- Great River Maple Pure Iowa Maple Spread
- Clean, delicious maraschino or bing cherries
- Inka Chips Plantain Chips
- Bare Banana Chips
- Dang! Coconut Chips
- Small bag of Kettle chips
- Teriyaki Beef Jerky
- Boulder or Yellowbird Hot Sauces
- Badger Beard & Mustache Care items
- Nick’s Grass-fed Meat Sticks (from St. Nick, or ideal if you have a Nick in your family – above!)
- So many other items on this list!
Old fashioned & wholesome:
- organic cara cara or navel oranges, daisy tangerines
- organic braeburn apples & pears
- organic kiwi & Fair Trade bananas
- dried fruit & nuts
For the Co-op lover:
- New Pi T-shirts (locally-printed by Johnnie 5!)
- New Pi Sports Socks (below)
- New Pi Chapstick (minty, organic, & locally-made by EcoLips in Cedar Rapids!)
- New Pi Gift Cards
- Aura Cacia Starter 4-pack Kit
- Collagen Single Packets
- evanhealy Clay Masks
- Alba Sheet Masks
- Local Handmade Cloth Wine Bags (with wine!)
- Klean Kanteens (currently on sale!)
- New Pi Cookie Tins
- Fair Trade Andes mittens or small stocking caps for kiddos or adults (like the fun owl hat and blue hand warmers, several photos above!)