The Year of the Essential Worker
This fiscal year has seen a lot of change, from store remodels to online shopping, and most notably a global pandemic.
Get an inside look on the impact of this year and how we adapted to meet our members' needs in our 2020 Annual Report.
In this issue you will find,
- Board President Caitlin Slessor praise our staff, co-op members, and local community for their support and commitment
- General Manager Matt Hartz sharing how the pandemic quickly reshaped our internal operations
- Purchasing Manager Linda Fritz-Murphy discussing our commitment to local, sustainability, and social equity on Co-op shelves.
- Board Treasurer Ramji Balakrishnan explaining this year's financials
- local stories from Friendly Farm, Verve, Thousand Hills, and Whoa Nelli