1. Products must not contain artificial colors, flavors, or scents.
2. Products must not be tested on animals.
3. We prefer products that contain certified organic ingredients.
4. We require that manufacturers use the Natural Products Association’s Standard and Certification for Personal Care Products as a reference.
1. Products must be compliant with current FDA labeling requirements.
2. Products must adhere to the U.S. Food & Drug Administration’s GMP standards.
3. All products must be invoiced at time of delivery.
4. Vendors must fully disclose:
· Ingredient lists
· Distribution (internet, physical, multi-level marketing, etc.)
· All product research documentation